Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tiiiiiiime is Heeeeeeeere...(Which Christmas Special is THAT from??)

I love the Christmas season, as do many, and enjoy seeing it come around each year. Now, I also don't mind seeing it go away for a little while, but love having it around. My ideal Christmas season involves lots of cold weather (snow optional...although I've never had a white Christmas and would like to try it out sometime), eggnog -- particularly Vanilla Spice (can I get an a-men from a male McCabe?!?), bright Christmas lights, seeing ALL my friends and family, Christmas music, incredible Christmas movies, and so on.

What? Which Christmas movies? Glad you asked...(not in this order necessarily):

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation ("Take you out in the desert, leave ya for dead??")
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ("I want to be...A DENTIST!")
A Christmas Story ("Fra-jeel-a...oh, must be Italian!")
A Charlie Brown Christmas ("Sure, Charlie Brown, I'll tell you what Christmas is all about.")
Elf ("Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?")
Fred Claus ("The lightning quick guy with the yellow thingies...")

To name a few...

So now you know, even though you didn't ask.

But then again, that's why this is MY blog!!!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment: